Creative Workshops Northern Ireland
I regularly facilitate creative workshops, which can be delivered in person or online. I teach printmaking and mark making techniques using a range of processes. My classes and workshop create a relaxed atmosphere that encourages you to explore your own ideas and creativity.
I offer a variety of creative printmaking workshops for beginners using techniques including printing with 'found objects', nature printing, nature books, Gel Plates and stencil screen-printing. My workshops can incorporate a range of mindfulness techniques to add to the escapism that comes with creativity.
I have over 12 years' experience of delivering creative workshops for a wide range of individuals, ages and levels of experience alongside this I am an Artist-in-Residence with Arts Care based in the South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust in Northern Ireland. I offer a selection of workshops, including:
- Nature Printing
- Nature Books
- Stencil Screen-printing
- Gel Plate Printing
- Seasonal Customs
- Bespoke community group workshops and projects
- Team building creative printing workshops
- Printmaking skills development sessions for School Teachers and Community Group Leaders
Corporate & Community Classes
I have developed a range of bespoke projects and workshops for a variety of organisations and groups including local council events, museums, community groups, art centres and schools. Past clients have included Stranmillis University College, National Museums Northern Ireland, Antrim & Newtownabbey Council, Seamus Heaney Homeplace, and Belfast City Council.
I can facilitate half, full or two day workshop options for a range of participants, including:
- One to one or small group private sessions
- Team or staff development or wellbeing workshops
- Art workshops for those wishing to develop creative skills
- Schools' and community group demonstrations and workshops, including skills development sessions for teachers
I also deliver longer term projects for community groups, schools and organisations. Recently, I have worked with the Glen Community Centre, Belfast, The Spectrum Centre, Belfast and Windsor Women's Centre, Belfast delivering creative programmes exploring printmaking and wellbeing over a series of weeks. Projects can culminate in the creation of individual or collaborative artworks for display in their community centre.
Interested in finding out more?
- Sign up to my Newsletter to find out more about forthcoming workshops.
- Please contact me if you would like to enquire about organising or booking me for a workshop or to discuss online workshop sessions.
"Thank you so much for last night, I enjoyed it so much!....(the) workshop did me so much good so thank you I’m very inspired!"
Nature Printing Workshop Participant