I have over 10 years' experience of delivering creative workshops for a wide range of individuals, ages and levels of experience. I offer a selection of workshops linked to the processes I employ in my own work, including:
- Nature Printing
- Seasonal Customs
I can facilitate half, full or two day workshop options for a range of participants, including:
- One to one or small group private sessions
- Team or staff development workshops
- Art workshops for those wishing to develop creative skills
- Schools' and community group demonstrations and workshops
I also deliver longer term projects for community groups, schools and organisations.
I offer online workshop in Nature Printing and Mindful Mark-making that are delivered via Zoom. All online workshop bookings are sent a bespoke Kit full of resources and materials that are required for the workshop. Online session are kept small in number so they are relaxed, fun and creative. I can facilitate one-to-one online sessions, online private workshops for family groups and friends, and online sessions for groups.
Organisations I have worked with include: The Craft Room, National Museums Northern Ireland, Lough Neagh Landscape Partnership, Mourne Creative, Belfast City Council, Clotworthy House.
Interested in finding out more?
- Sign up to my Newsletter to find out more about forthcoming workshops.
- Please contact me if you would like to enquire about organising or booking me for a workshop or to discuss online workshop sessions.
Thank you so much for last night, I enjoyed it so much!....(the) workshop did me so much good so thank you I’m very inspired!- Nature Printing Workshop Participant